The Regional Ecosystem Office is tasked to facilitate decision-making and prompt interagency issue resolution during the implementation of the Northwest Forest Plan. Current goals of reo.gov are:
- To provide continuity of service for related interagency work.
- To provide access to REO documents and data.
So many pages. Here are a few:
Data and Reports
Compiled REO data and documents are available in several formats.
Papers and Presentations
Explore the document library for key policy documents.
Maps and Data
Assorted print-quality maps can be found from the map page. The purposes of these maps were varied, including:
- Highlighting restoration activities completed by agencies in relation to activities by other agencies.
- Sharing information and support project coordination across agencies, watershed councils, and the public.
- Identifying related issues which affect species and habitats.
Less-prepared data is available in the map page.
Mailing addressRegional Ecosystem Office
1220 SW 3rd Ave, PO Box 3890, 16th floor
Portland, OR 97208
Regional Ecosystem Office Representatives
USFS Region 6 Michael Hampton 503-808-2902 email@example.com
USFS PNW Research Station Becky Gravenmier 503-808-2851 firstname.lastname@example.org
BLM OR/WA Vacant
EPA Teresa Kubo 503-326-2859 email@example.com
NPS Laure Lee Jenkins 360-854-7206 firstname.lastname@example.org